developing an open feedback culture
EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO GIVE MORE EFFECTIVE FEEDBACK
In this eBook we explore:
- Why it is important for people to receive feedback at work
- The neuroscience of how people respond to feedback
- Anonymous versus non-anonymous feedback, and why non-anonymous tools, like Truth Teller, are more effective
- The challenges of creating an open feedback culture
- Strategies to help you create an open feedback culture in your business
If you can create an environment where people feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback openly, it can transform your organisation.
Learn about the power of feedback and how to embed a positive, open feedback culture into the workplace in: Developing an open feedback culture.